Independence, OH Office
Home health care services in Cleveland, OH
RNs, LPNs, CNAs, GNAs, and CMTs
Since its inception in 1989, Options For Senior America has always strived to attract the most qualified, reliable, skilled and compassionate care providers. If you are an RN, LPN, or a state-licensed CNA, GNA or CMT and would like to forge a career in the fastest growing industry today, Home Health Care, then Options For Senior America is the right match for you.
If you would like to proceed in pursuing a career with OPTIONS, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you have all the required documents below.
- Fill the inquiry form below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment to fill out our employment application and to arrange for a face-to-face interview.
- When you come to your interview, you must bring your required documents.
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or Government Issued Photo ID
- Work Authorization Document (work permit, alien card, etc.)
- Your auto insurance COI (certificate of insurance) card
- A portrait photo of yourself
- Your current (non expired) State issued RN, LPN, GNA, CNA or CMT license.
- Three Employment References with phone numbers, addresses, and dates of employment.
Additional Documents that are not a must but will enhance your application
- Current (not expired) CPR Certificate
- Current Health Screening, TB Test Results or Chest X-Ray within 1 year
- (a must in the State of GA)
- Any letters of recommendations from previous families you have provided service to, or from previous employers
- A current Health Statement issued by your doctor
- Your resume
- Any police report or criminal background check that you have run in the past three months
(if not in compliance with Company and State regulations, we will have to run one)
Care Provider Employment
Since our beginnings in 1989, we have always strived at providing outstanding service to our care recipients and clients. This requires outstanding employees and caregivers. Options has achieved a high level of excellence through the efforts of a dedicated team of professionals and nursing personnel who work with our care recipients on a daily basis. Our team of caregivers includes Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA), Geriatric Nursing Aides (GNA), and Certified Medical Technicians (CMT). To maintain this high level of service and steady growth, we continually seek enthusiastic individuals who share our focus on compassionate and outstanding personal home care for our elderly.
Our caregivers, who are hired by us as independent contractors, constitute the backbone of our business. For this reason, we always exert maximum effort at finding the most qualified and competent caregivers. Once we do that, we hope and aspire to keep them at Options for as long as they choose. In fact several of our 1,000 currently active caregivers have been with us for many years. One of the services that we specialize in is Live-In care, and we are constantly seeking qualified and reliable live-in caregivers.
Typical Positions That Options Seek
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Aides (GNA)
- Certified Medical Technicians (CMT)
If you are a state-licensed caregiver who wants to share your skills by caring for our care recipients, please download (save form to your computer) the Care Provider Short Application, complete it and click on the “Click Here to Email Completed Form” button, or mail it to:
or mail it to:
Human Resources Department
Options For Senior America Corp.
555 Quince Orchard Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
or fax it to 301.562.1133
Upon receipt of the above document, and once a suitable position is identified for you, an Options staff member will contact you to explore the opportunity with you.
All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. Options is an equal opportunity employer.